My List of Things to do During Quarantine to Avoid Boredom
Apr 14, 2020
Although the options are endless, I decided to make a list of the many things that interest me that I could do during quarantine. I thought of all the things I wish I could learn, do or explore if only I had more time and made a list. I thought I would share it with others in case it inspires you to come up with your own list.
Assuming we have internet access, some books and a little creativity, there is no reason we should be bored during quarantine. I’m not saying that I don’t wish I could go out to eat, go out shopping just for fun or go spend time with friends, but what I am saying is that not having those options does not mean I have to be bored. For me, spending hours each day watching television or scrolling social media will lead to boredom.
Instead, I am choosing to learn, grow, have some fun and do some things I never seem to have time for. I will likely not have time to get through my entire list, however, I will keep it and try to continue to work through it, even after the quarantine has ended.
My list of potential quarantine activities:
- Read a book a week
- Make a photo book
- Organize my pictures
- Make new workout and hangout playlists
- Cook new recipes
- Learn a dance routine from the new Peloton dance program
- Learn features on my phone that I don’t know about or use currently
- Learn tricks and tips for taking better pictures with my iPhone
- Do home facials
- Learn how to do my own hair blow out
- Learn how to do “smoky eyes” makeup
- Organize my clothes closet and gather clothes for donation
- Clean out and organize all my closets and drawers
- Exercise daily / try new exercises or exercises that push my current limits
- Do yardwork to get the yard looking great for summer
- Get my garden planted
- Learn French
- Find and listen to several new educational Podcasts
- Research one or two places I would like to travel to in the future
- Look through past vacation pictures and relive the memories
- Look though my old high school and college year books
- Journal more
- Meditate more
- Take more baths
- Reset / rethink my goals for the rest of 2020
- Research my ancestry
Stay connected to receive valuable new content and inspiration weekly!
Join the Karen Vincent Solutions mailing list by clicking HERE, to receive the latest news and updates to help you Live Your Best Life. Your information will not be shared.